O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8-1 in Diamondbacks last 30 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U8|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Diamondbacks last 12 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Peralta was held out of the previous game due to a sore right shoulder, and it is unclear if he will play Friday versus the Giants.
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of June.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Tatis Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will return to action May 31 against the Marlins.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain. He is expected to be away from the field until at least the start of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the early part of June.
Diaz has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee. He is lining up to rejoin the team during the beginning of June.
Dickerson suffered an unspecified injury and has been placed on the 10-day injured list without a timetable for recovery.
Myers is unlikely to play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Wingenter sustained a right shoulder strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the latter part of May.
Myers is unlikely to take the field Wednesday against the Dodgers as he is to be rested.