Walker had Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the middle of July while on the 60-day injured list.
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
San Diego Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Padres last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8-1 in Diamondbacks last 30 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U8|21Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Diamondbacks last 12 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
San Diego Padres last injuries
Diaz is likely to miss six-to-eight weeks after having surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee.
Lamet is healing from Tommy John surgery that caused him to sit out most of the 2018 campaign, but he is likely to return midway through the 2019 season.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season while recuperating from Tommy John surgery.
Wieck is recovering from surgery for testicular cancer and will miss an undetermined length of time.