O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
- TrendUnder is 49-21-5 in Pirates last 75 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (75)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pirates last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U21|49Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Flores left the last game with a right foot contusion, leaving his status for Monday's clash with the Padres clouded.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Peralta exited the previous game due to right trapezius tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of May.
Williams has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right side strain. He will miss at least one of his scheduled starts.
Marte is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Kang has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left side strain. It is uncertain how much time he will miss.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right elbow flexor strain and is not expected to return to the mound until at least the beginning of July.
Burdi has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a strained right biceps tendon and flexor mass. He is likely to remain out of action until at least the beginning of July.
Stallings has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical neck strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup until at least the end of May.
Archer has been activated from the 10-day injured list with right thumb inflammation and will get the start against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday.