Ahmed has missed the previous two games due to a finger injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Padres on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. It is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Friday's game against the Padres.
Bradley missed the previous two games due to back spasms, but it is likely that he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Marlins.
Ray is nursing a blister on his left middle finger, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Marlins on Monday.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Souza Jr. has been shifted to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the regular season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee. It is unknown if he will be available in October if the team makes the postseason.
Ray was removed from his previous start with a blister on his left middle finger but is expected to take the mound Wednesday against the Mets.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dickerson is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a fractured left foot.
Segura was removed from the previous game due to a left hamstring cramp, and he will not be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Indians.
Bruce is tending to a flexor strain in his arm and will not face the Braves on Thursday.
Ramos has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be available Tuesday against the Braves.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of September.
Nicasio has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right rotator cuff tendinitis. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Bruce is nursing some effects from his previous flexor strain in his right elbow. It is undetermined if he will face the Braves on Tuesday.