Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of September.
%W 0.54% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Brewers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Diamondbacks last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Ray is nursing a blister on his left middle finger, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Marlins on Monday.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Souza Jr. has been shifted to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the regular season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee. It is unknown if he will be available in October if the team makes the postseason.
Ray was removed from his previous start with a blister on his left middle finger but is expected to take the mound Wednesday against the Mets.
Jones is not expected to play Monday against the Padres as he is to be rested.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear when he will return.
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Braun is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt with the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Braun sat out the previous game due to back tightness, but is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Cubs.
Cain sat out the last game with soreness in his left kneecap, but it is likely he will play Thursday against the Cubs.
Braun missed the last game due to an ailing back but is expected to be in the starting lineup for Monday's clash against the Astros.