O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cubs last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10 in Cubs last 35 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (35)O/U10|25Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Diamondbacks last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Flores left the last game with a right foot contusion, leaving his status for Monday's clash with the Padres clouded.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Peralta exited the previous game due to right trapezius tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of June.
Baez was removed from the previous game due to a right heel contusion, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Monday versus the Phillies.
Rizzo sat out his fourth consecutive game due to back tightness but will draw back into the lineup Friday against the Nationals.
Caratini has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from surgery to repair a fractured hamate bone in his left hand. He is likely to be available Thursday against the Reds.
Webster has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. There is currently no timetable for return.
Contreras is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game versus the Reds as he will receive day of rest.
Strop has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain, and it is undetermined when he will return to the bullpen.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter, and it is uncertain when he will rejoin the lineup.