Swihart has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained right oblique. He has begun a rehab assignment and is targeting return during the start of August.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Cubs last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10 in Cubs last 35 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (35)O/U10|25Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Diamondbacks last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Andriese has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion. He is expected to return in the early part of August.
Peralta has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness, and he is likely to be idle until the start of August.
Dyson was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a cramp in his right hamstring. It is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest versus the Brewers.
Clarke is on the 10-day injured list with lower-back inflammation. It is expected that he will return to the mound for Friday's game against the Brewers.
Flores has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, but it is unknown if he will be available for Friday's matchup against the Brewers.
Weaver has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks as a result.
Jones is unlikely to play Tuesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until the beginning of August.
Morrow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow. He is not expected to make his season debut until at least the middle of August.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation with arm soreness and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the start of August.
Edwards Jr. has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left thoracic strain. He is likely to return for Saturday's contest against the Padres.
Hamels has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.