Peralta was placed on the 10-day injured list due to right AC joint inflammation and is not eligible to return until at least June 1.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Cubs last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Cubs last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Diamondbacks last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Flores has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right foot fracture, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of June.
O'Brien is on the 10-day injured list due to a ribcage contusion on his left side, and he is expected to be sidelined until the early part of June.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of June after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is on the 60-day injured list. He suffered a right capsule strain during his rehabilitation and is likely to be on the IL until sometime toward the end of the season.
Greinke was forced from his last outing due to abdominal tightness, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Padres.
Peralta missed the last game after aggravating a nagging trapezius injury. He is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup versus the Giants.
Dyson missed the last game with a hand injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Strop has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. It is unknown if he will be activated for Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. The team has yet to provide a return date.
Contreras is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Reds as he will receive a day of rest.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the early part of June.
Bryant is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day to rest.
Baez is expected to suit up against the Phillies on Wednesday despite a right heel contusion.
Baez sat out the previous game due to a right heel contusion and will not suit up Tuesday versus the Phillies.
Contreras is unlikely to be available against the Phillies on Monday due to a routine day of rest.