Ray has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right lower-back spasms, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Braves last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Diamondbacks last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Hirano has landed on the 10-day injured list with an inflamed right elbow. There is currently no timetable for his return.
Weaver has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a mild flexor pronator strain and a minor UCL sprain. He is expected to be idle until the end of August.
Jones is unlikely to play against the Giants on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Peralta is dealing with neck stiffness, but he is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Rockies.
Escobar is not expected to play Tuesday against the Rockies as he is to be rested.
Jones is unlikely to face the Rockies on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Peralta is battling neck stiffness and is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt versus the Rockies.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Swanson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left foot contusion, but he is expected to return in the early part of September.
Incarte will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is likely to miss four to six weeks of action.
Riley is likely to be on the 10-day injured list until at least the start of September with a partial tear of the LCL in his knee.
Chavis has been sent to the 10-day injured list due to a left sprained AC joint. He is projected to be out of commission for three to four weeks.
Dayton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a broken right big toe. He is expected to be away from the mound until late August.
Inciarte exited the previous game due to tightness in his left quadriceps, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Twins.