Souza Jr. is on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season with a torn ACL, LCL, PCL and posterior lateral capsule in his left knee.
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Braves last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Braves last 14 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Braves last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Diamondbacks last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Diamondbacks last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Diamondbacks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Diamondbacks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Diamondbacks last injuries
Walker had Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the middle of July while on the 60-day injured list.
Lamb has been placed on the 10-day injured list and is expected to miss six weeks after being diagnosed with a Grade 2 left quadriceps strain.
McFarland is on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder inflammation, and it is likely to keep him on the shelf until at least the latter part of April.
Bracho has been placed on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery to repair a partial UCL tear in his right elbow. He will miss the 2019 season.
Avila has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a strained left quadriceps and is expected to be out of action until at least the end of April.
Peralta is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Jones is not expected to play Wednesday against the Rangers due to a day of rest.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Donaldson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game versus the Diamondbacks as he will receive a day of rest.
Vizcaino has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to remove scar tissue from his right elbow. He is expected miss the remainder of the season.
Venters is on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain, and it is undetermined how much time he will be forced to miss.
Foltynewicz has been designated for the 10-day injured list while battling soreness in his elbow. He is targeting a return to the mound during the upcoming series against the Rockies that begins April 26.
McCann has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was sidelined with a right hamstring strain. He is expected to return to the lineup for Wednesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Inciarte is not expected to play Thursday against the Mets as he is to be rested.
Flowers has sat out the last two games with a right hand injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Rockies.
Donaldson will not be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Marlins as he will be given the day off to rest.