Stanton has a right quadriceps strain, and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Astros in Game 5 of the AL Championship Series.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Yankees last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Yankees last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 33-15-3 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U33|15Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Blue Jays last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-2 in Blue Jays last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (11)O/U8|1Push2W/L
New York Yankees last injuries
Sabathia is dealing with an injury to his throwing arm, leaving his availability for Game 5 of the ALCS against the Astros up in the air.
Holder has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation, and it is uncertain if he will be activated for Game 1 of the 2019 World Series.
Hicks has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from a right flexor strain. It is uncertain if he will return for Game 2 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Britton twisted his right ankle, but he is expected to be available for Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Astros.
Voit is not expected to play in Game 3 of the AL Division Series against the Twins due to a day of rest.