Forsythe is out of action due to tightness in his left intercostal muscle, and it is unclear how long he will away from the field.
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Red Sox last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Red Sox last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Red Sox last 16 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-2 in Red Sox last 17 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.30% (17)O/U11|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rangers last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Texas Rangers last injuries
Mathis is sidelined due to a lower-back strain, and there is no timetable for return.
Romano has sat out the past three games with a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be available Thursday against the Orioles.
Heineman missed his fifth consecutive game with a bout of strep throat, and his availability for Sunday's contest against the Athletics is up in the air.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list after having right elbow surgery. He is expected to be out of commission until at least latter half of September.
Mazara is sidelined with tightness in his left oblique. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Athletics.
Boston Red Sox last injuries
Travis has been placed in the concussion protocol, and there is no definitive timetable for return.
Price is out of commission with a cyst in his wrist and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Hembree is on the 10-day injured list due to right lateral elbow inflammation. It is uncertain if he will be activated during the latter part of September.
Benintendi exited the game with a contusion on his left thumb.
Holt sat out the previous game due to an illness but will likely suit up against the Giants on Tuesday.
Wright has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right big toe contusion. He also received a PRP injection in his right elbow and is likely to remain on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Benintendi is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Phillies as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Pearce has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He has suffered a partially torn PCL in his rehabilitation and is projected to miss the remainder of the season.