Diaz has soreness in his left foot, and he will not play in Game 5 of the American League Division Series versus the Astros.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Astros last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Astros last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Astros last 13 home games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 46-22-3 in Rays last 71 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.60% (71)O/U22|46Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rays last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-9 in Rays last 30 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (30)O/U21|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Rays last 7 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Houston Astros last injuries
Reddick is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the AL Championship Series against the Yankees as he will be given the night off.
Reddick is not expected to suit up against the Yankees in Game 2 of the AL Championship Series as he is to be rested.