Osuna has been handed a five-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. It is anticipated that he will be reinstated in time for Tuesday's contest against the Nationals.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Angels last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Angels last 6 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Angels last 16 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Pirates last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-7 in Pirates last 24 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pirates last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Rodriguez has hit the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation and will be out of commission for an extended period.
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and flexor tendon repair surgery.
Cervelli has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a concussion, and he is likely to remain in the league-mandated protocol until at least the end of August.
Stallings missed the last game due to a migraine, and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Friday's clash with the Cubs.
Davis has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right middle finger blister. He suffered a setback in his recovery and is likely to remain sidelined until the end of August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until sometime in September.
Holes has been added to the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right triceps. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the end of August.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is likely to return Wednesday versus the Rangers.
Simmons is on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to return to the lineup towards the end of August.
Ramirez has been activated from the 10-day injured list with a stomach virus. He will now have to serve a three-game suspension for throwing at a batter but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's game against the White Sox.
Anderson has a right lat strain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is lining up to come off the IL during the latter part of August.
Bard has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right triceps contusion, and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the White Sox.
Upton is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Canning has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right elbow inflammation. He is expected to return for Tuesday's game against the Pirates.
Heaney has been activated from the 10-day injured list after a left shoulder inflammation, and he is expected to return to the starting rotation for Saturday's game against the Red Sox.