Mengden has been placed on the 60-day injured list and is projected to miss six to 10 weeks due to arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Astros last 7 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Athletics last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 42-19-1 in Athletics last 62 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.90% (62)O/U42|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Athletics last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Houston Astros last injuries
Armenteros is suffering from elbow and shoulder injuries, leaving his availability for opening day versus the Angels up in the air.
Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be ready against the Angels on opening day.
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is unknown if he will be available for the season opener against the Angels.
Marte has been issued a 162-game suspension due to testing positive for the use of performance-enhancing drugs.