Vargas has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left hamstring tightness, but he is likely to return to the mound before the beginning of June.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-2 in Nationals last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Nationals last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Nationals last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Mets last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U0|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Mets last 6 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Conforto has been placed on the 7-day injured list due to a concussion, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until at least the early part of June.
Lowrie is on the 10-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the start of June.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Marlins as he likely will be given the day to rest
Matz has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from radial nerve discomfort in his left forearm, but he is expected to return to the mound Saturday against the Marlins.
McNeil departed the last game with abdominal tightness, and it is unlikely he will draw back into the lineup versus the Marlins on Friday.
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and he is likely to be sidelined for an indeterminate period.
Alonso is absent from the starting lineup versus the Nationals on Thursday as he will be given a day of rest.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Zimmerman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, and it is unclear if he will be activated before the beginning of June.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and is not expected to return until at least the early part of June.
Sanchez is sidelined with soreness in his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He will be away from the starting rotation until at least the end of May.
Miller has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right rotator cuff strain, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Sipp has landed on the 10-day injured list with an oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Monday's game versus the Mets.
Robles did not play in the previous game as he is battling a bruised left wrist. He is projected to be in the lineup against the Cubs on Sunday.
Turner has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a broken index finger on his right hand. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Cubs.
Stevenson is sidelined due to back spasms and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be away from the field until at least the latter part of May.