Syndergaard left Saturday's game with a right hamstring strain, leaving his status up in the air for his next scheduled start.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Phillies last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Mets last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Sunday's game versus the Cardinals.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.
Snydergaard is likely to make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Cardinals as he is on the mend from a bout of strep throat.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the Yankees as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Neshak has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right rotator cuff. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Braves.
Quinn is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 2 right groin strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is unknown if he will rejoin the team for Sunday's tilt against the Braves.
Morgan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left forearm strain and is likely to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
Bruce left the previous game with tightness in his left hamstring, leaving his status clouded for Sunday's matchup against the Braves.
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the second half of June.
Haseley is on the 10-day injured list with a left groin strain. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Harper is not expected to be in the lineup Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Ramos is on the 10-day injured list due to right biceps tendinitis and is likely to be on the IL until at least the end of June.