Wheeler has landed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder fatigue. He is likely to return to the starting rotation Friday against the Pirates.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
My numbers see the Mets and Phillies combining for at least eight runs Friday, which would send this game Over the posted total.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Noah Syndegaard has held Phillies hitters to a .238 over 84 career at-bats and he doesn't allow many home runs, something Philly has needed to score regularly. But in his one matchup vs. Philadelphia this season, it took him 92 pitches to get through four innings in his shortest outing, and he has a 4.43 ERA in August. Those numbers pale to Aaron Nola's stats vs. the Mets. They're hitting only .172 against him in three starts this season. The Under would look good, but I don't trust the Mets' bullpen. Philly's offense will eventually score. New York's might not.
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Cole Hamels has all of a sudden turned into Cy Young since going to the Cubs.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
Starters Noah Syndergaard and Aaron Nola both rank in the top 15 pitchers in MLB, and both are just 25 years old.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Phillies last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 13-5-2 in Mets last 20 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (20)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Mets last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mets last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New York Mets last injuries
Rhame has been suspended for one game due to intentionally throwing at an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest against the Giants.
Conforto is unlikely to suit up Thursday against the Giants due to a day of rest.
Ramos is not expected to be available against the Giants on Thursday due to a routine day of rest.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Marlins on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Segura was lifted from the previous game with soreness in his left heel, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's clash against the Tigers.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. There is no timetable for recovery.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the beginning of August.
Neris has been handed a three-game suspension for intentionally throwing at a batter. He is appealing the ruling and will be allowed to play until a final decision has been made.
Bruce has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain and is likely to miss at least three weeks as a result.
Ramos has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement and will miss an extended length of time.
Hunter has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right forearm strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Rodriguez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right abdominal strain. There is no timetable for recovery.