Buxton has landed on the 7-day injured list due to concussion-like symptoms, and it is unknown if he will return Tuesday against the Yankees.
- TrendOver is 18-6-2 in Mariners last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-16-1 in Mariners last 54 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.80% (54)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Mariners last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U16|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Twins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Cron is on the 10-day injured list with right thumb inflammation, and a timetable to return has yet to be provided.
Rosario is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Athletics due to a routine day off.
Schoop has been held out of the previous three games due to a mild abdominal strain, but it is expected that he will be available for Saturday's tilt against the Athletics.
Polanco will receive a scheduled day of rest and is unlikely to take part in Thursday's matchup against the Athletics.
Rosario is not expected to play against the Athletics on Thursday due to a day of rest.
Rosario has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to return Tuesday against the Mets.
Cron has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right thumb inflammation and is likely to play against the Mets on Tuesday.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to spinal stenosis. He has suffered a setback in rehabilitation due to general discomfort, and it is unclear if he will return at the beginning of August.
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and it is unclear if he will be activated prior to Thursday's contest versus the Tigers.
Gordon exited the previous game due to a quadriceps injury, leaving his availability for Tuesday's contest versus the Rangers in question.
Adams has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the shelf until at least the beginning of August.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. It is unclear if he will be activated for Tuesday's game against the Rangers.
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
Smith exited the previous game with a sore right thumb. It is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Angels.
Tuivailala has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a torn right Achilles and is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Athletics.