Pina is sidelined due to a mild concussion, and it is unclear when he will return.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Marlins last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Marlins last 15 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6 in Marlins last 23 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.90% (23)O/U17|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1-1 in Marlins last 11 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U9|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Brewers last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Brewers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U17|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Brewers last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Hiura was held out of the last game due to a strained left hamstring, and it is uncertain if he will participate in Tuesday's contest against the Padres.
Hiura has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing form a left hamstring strain, and he is likely return Monday against the Padres.
Arcia is away from the team due to the birth of his child, but he is expected to be back in uniform for Thursday's game versus the Marlins.
Cain is unlikely to play Thursday against the Marlins due to a day of rest.
Braun is unlikely to participate in Monday's tilt with the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Braun sat out the previous game due to back tightness, but is expected to suit up Sunday versus the Cubs.
Cain sat out the last game with soreness in his left kneecap, but it is likely he will play Thursday against the Cubs.
Miami Marlins last injuries
Riddle has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain. He is likely to remain idle until at least the end of September.
Cooper has missed the last three games due to a left knee contusion, and it is unknown if he will play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Yamamoto has been added to the 10-day injured list due to a right forearm strain. It is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Friday's game against the Nationals.
Puello has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hip flexor strain, and he will be sidelined until at least the latter part of September.
Romo injured his left knee in the previous contest, leaving his status up in the air Sunday against the Indians.
Anderson has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a fractured finger in his left hand and is expected to miss six weeks, ending his season.