Stratton has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right arm discomfort, and it is uncertain if he will return to the bullpen Sunday against the Marlins.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Rangers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rangers last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1 in Angels last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and has been moved to the 60-day disabled list. It is likely he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Blue Jays.
Cahill is on the 10-day injured list with right elbow soreness. He is likely to come off the IL prior to Thursday's contest versus the Blue Jays.
Simmons suffered a Grade 3 left ankle sprain and is on the 10-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the lineup until at least the end of June.
La Stella sat out the previous two games with left forearm tightness, but is expected to suit up for Sunday's series finale against the Rays.
Harvey has been placed on the 10-day injured list with an upper-back strain, and it is unknown when he will return to the starting rotation.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until at least the end of June.
Fletcher is dealing with a sore left shoulder, and he is not expected to suit up for Thursday's game versus the Rays.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Mazara was lifted from the previous game with a tight right hamstring, and his status for Sunday's matchup against the Reds is unknown.
Smyly has a sprained ankle and it is unknown if he will play in Sunday's tilt against the Reds.
Gallo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain. It is unclear if he will make his return to the lineup for Friday's matchup versus the White Sox.
Calhoun has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain but is expected to be activated for Monday's contest against the Indians.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL before the end of June.
Heineman is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter part of June while recovering from labrum surgery on his left shoulder.
Hearn has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until at least the latter part of June.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the latter half of June.