Middleton is on the 60-day injured list after undergoing Tommy John surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation due to mild ulnar neuritis in his right elbow and is without a timetable for return.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rangers last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Rangers last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 11-4-1 in Angels last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U0|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of August.
Lucroy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and he also underwent surgery to repair a fractured nose. He is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Heaney has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no timetable for a return.
Cozart has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from season-ending surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Ramirez has been suspended three games for intentionally hitting a batter. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Mariners.
Pujols sat out the last game due to a tight left hamstring, but is expected be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Mariners.
Smith has been activated from the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until the end of August.
Kelley has been added to the 10-day injured list with right biceps muscle soreness. It is unknown when he will return to the bullpen.
Hearn has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with left elbow tightness and is likely out until the middle of August.
Dowdy is on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Mariners.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the beginning of August.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of commission until sometime in August.
Pence has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained right groin. He is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL during the end of July.