Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until at least the start of August.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rangers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3-2 in Astros last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (15)O/U10|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Astros last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Athletics.
Correa fractured a rib and is on the 60-day injured list. He is aiming to return to action against the Cardinals on July 26.
Smith has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon. It is likely that he will be available for Sunday's game versus the Rangers.
Marisnick will serve a two-game suspension for his role in a collision with an opposing player. He is eligible to return to the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Rangers.
Texas Rangers last injuries
Pence has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a strained right groin. He is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Diamondbacks.
Mendez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right UCL strain. He is not expected to return until at least the latter half of July.
Dowdy is on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow impingement, and he is expected to be out of action until the latter part of July.
Farrell is on the 60-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a non-displaced fracture in his jaw. He is expected to be shut down until at least the latter portion of July.
Kiner-Falefa has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a right middle finger ligament sprain. He is lining up to be reinstated from the IL during the end of July.
Sadzeck is on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his right elbow. He is expected to be out of commission until at least the latter half of July.
Choo departed the previous game due to left ankle soreness, but he is likely to play Thursday against the Astros.