Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-5-3 in Rockies last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %79.20% (27)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rockies last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rockies last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.
Anderson is on the 60-day injured list and is likely to miss the remainder of the season due to a left knee chondral defect.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to miss an extended length of time after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Jankowski has been placed on the 60-day injured list after opting to have surgery to repair a fractured left wrist. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the end of June.
Strahm has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a left rib strain and is likely to be available for Thursday's clash with the Rockies.
Warren has a right forearm strain that put him on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown when he will return.
Myers is not expected to suit up against the Giants on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Hedges has missed the last three games with a sprained ankle, and it is unclear if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Giants.
Castillo is on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor strain. He is expected to remain sidelined until at least the end of June.