Suarez was forced from the last game with a sprained left thumb. It is unclear if he will take the field against the Cardinals on Saturday.
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Nationals last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6-1 in Nationals last 20 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.40% (20)O/U6|13Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Nationals last 17 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 28-12-2 in Nationals last 42 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (42)O/U28|12Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Reds last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U7|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Reds last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Votto was held out of the previous two games with tightness in his lower back and will not suit up Saturday against the Cardinals.
Winker sat out the last game due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's clash against the Cardinals.
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the end of August.
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until sometime in August.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until towards the end of August.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.
Dozier is expected to face the Reds on Tuesday despite flu-like symptoms.
Kendrick has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a left hamstring strain, and he is expected to return against the Reds on Monday.
Dozier is ailing from a flu bug and will not play Monday against the Reds.
Hellickson has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right shoulder tendinitis, but he is likely to come off the IL by the beginning of September.