Gray exited his previous outing with a left calf contusion. It is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start on Wednesday against the Dodgers.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Reds last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Suarez is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Dodgers as he will receive a day of rest.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list and is out of commission due to lower-back soreness. He will not be ready until at least sometime in May.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Gennett is on the 10-day injured list with a severe right groin strain and will miss eight to 12 weeks of action.
Dietrich left the last game after getting hit in the leg with a pitch, leaving his status for Monday's game against the Dodgers unclear.
Votto is not expected to take part in Monday's game against the Dodgers due to a day of rest.
Puig has been issued a two-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's matchup versus the Marlins.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Ryu has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left groin strain and it is uncertain if he will be activated prior to Friday's game against the Brewers.
Turner is dealing with a hamstring injury and it is unclear if he will be available for Thursday's contest versus the Brewers.
Bellinger sat out the previous game due to a right knee bruise but it is likely he will play against the Reds on Wednesday.
Turner missed the last contest due to hamstring tightness and an ankle injury. He will not take the field for Wednesday's game versus the Reds.
Seager is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Reds as he will be given a day of rest.
Pollock is not expected to suit up Tuesday against the Reds due to a day of rest.
Martin has landed on the 10-day injured list with lower-back inflammation. A return date has yet to be established.
Hill is on the 10-day disabled list with a left knee medial collateral strain. He is expected to make his season debut toward the end of April.