Suarez was forced from the last game with a sprained left thumb and he will not take the field against the Cardinals on Saturday.
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Indians last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Indians last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U14|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Indians last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Votto was held out of the previous two games with tightness in his lower back and will not suit up Saturday against the Cardinals.
Winker sat out the last game due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's clash against the Cardinals.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Otero has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until sometime in August.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles and is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of August.
Carrasco has been transferred to the 60-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program and is expected to make his return sometime in September.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated during the start of September.
Puig has been suspended for three games due to his actions in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's tilt against the Yankees.
Wood has sat out the past two games due to a right calf contusion, and his availability against the Yankees on Thursday is hazy.
Cole has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He is expected to return to action before the end of August.