Gennett has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a severe right groin strain, and it is unclear if he will rejoin the team against the Cubs on Friday.
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Indians last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Indians last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U14|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Indians last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel was forced from the last game due to a migraine. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action close to the beginning of July.
Clevinger has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to be activated prior to Friday's game versus the Orioles.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until sometime in July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of July.
Bauers is nursing a left ankle sprain and will not play Monday against the Royals.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.