Kintzler has been held out of action due to a mild left oblique strain, and it is unknown if he will return against the Cardinals on Saturday.
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Rockies last 16 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rockies last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Cubs last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cubs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Russell has been activated from the 7-day injured list after being cleared from the league-mandated concussion protocol. It is undetermined if he will return Satuirday against the Cardinals.
Hamels will not make his next scheduled start Saturday against the Cardinals due to left shoulder fatigue.
Rizzo is nursing an ankle sprain, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Cardinals on Friday.
Rizzo suffered a moderate lateral right ankle sprain but is expected to return to action Thursday against the Cardinals.
Kimbrel has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right elbow inflammation, and he is expected to return to action Thursday against the Cardinals.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the latter part of September.
Cedeno has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due left wrist inflammation. He is likely to be out until at least the end of September.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's clash against the Mets as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he will receive a routine day of rest.
Tauchman is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left calf strain and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, effectively ending his season.
Tapia has missed the previous three games due to a sore right knee and will not play Saturday against the Padres.
Tapia sat out the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and it is unclear if he will face the Padres on Friday.
Murphy is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Cardinals on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Estevez left the last game due to back spasms, and his availability against the Cardinals on Wednesday is up in the air.