%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
Take the Tampa Bay Rays with the money-line versus the Baltimore Orioles. Sergio Romo is getting the start for Tampa Bay (23-25) to pitch the 1st inning against the Orioles’ top of the order featuring right-handed batters but it will be Ryan Yarbrough who will be doing the heavy lifting in this game.
Gimmicks in professional sports basically deserve to backfire. The Rays choosing to start relievers as a solution to their injury-ravaged rotation could be considered creative in some sense, but arguing that it's best for the long-term success of the club is a stretch. The Orioles, who have similar issues, are reportedly going with prospect David Hess, who beat the Rays in his first start of the season. There is situational value on the underdog Friday.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
No Analysis Provided
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rays last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Rays last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rays last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Rays last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Orioles last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-2-3 in Orioles last 16 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %84.60% (16)O/U8|2Push1W/L